Thay vì nói "It's dificult" hay "It's easy", học ngay 40 cách diễn đạt điều gì khó khăn hoặc dễ dàng thật đơn giản trong tiếng Anh. Với những chỉ dẫn dưới đây, sẽ giúp bạn giao tiếp bằng tiếng Anh thêm phần tự nhiên và cực Tây luôn đó.
Cách diễn đạt "Something is difficult" bằng tiếng Anh
- It is not so simple.
- It’s a difficult task.
- It’s not so easy.
- It isn’t a walk in the park.
- It’s quite tough at times.
- It’s a very tough task.
- It’s a bit tricky.
- The course is quite demanding.
- The course can be gruelling at times
- It’s not a course for the faint-hearted.
- It’s nigh on impossible. (UK)
- It’s not the easiest ___ in the world.
- It’s (quite / a bit) hard going.
- It’s very hard.
Cách diễn đạt "Something is easy" bằng tiếng Anh
- It’s a snap.
- It’s a piece of cake.
- There’s nothing to it.
- Anyone can do it.
- I can do it in my sleep.
- I can do this with my eyes closed.
- It’s easy as pie / easy as a,b,c
- I can do it with my eyes shut.
- I was born doing this.
- It’s a doddle (UK)
- No problem is too big for me.
- Easy peasy.
- I can have this done before most can finish getting ready for work.
- I eat “programming” for breakfast.
- It’s a walk in the park.
- It’s a breeze.
- It’s a cinch.
- It’s easy as 1 2 3
- It’s not rocket science.
- This is easier than drinking water through a straw.
- It’s childsplay.
- This work is like a drop in the bucket for me.
- I can solve this without having to move.
- I can do this standing still.
- This work is as easy as catching leaves in a basket.
- I can do this with one hand tied behind my back.
- This is like playing paddy cake.
- It’s easy as the wind blows.
- I can do this in the dark.
- It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
Nguồn tham khảo:7esl
>>> Xem thêm các chủ đề tiếng Anh giao tiếp cơ bản cho người mới bắt đầu.